Associates & Accreditation
Accreditation in the United States is a voluntary, nongovernmental process, in which an institution and its programs are evaluated against standards for measuring quality.
Accreditation has three goals for educational entities:
- plan for continuous school improvement
- educational development of new or existing institutions.
Accreditation of a school and other educational entities provides to their publics voluntary accountability, documented school credibility, democratic practices, assurance of national and international standards of education, and distinguished as a model school or other educational entity.
Accreditation enlists in its performance strategies:
- National and International Standards with Quality Indicators
- Institutional Self Studies
- Evaluation and Opinion Surveys of Students, Parents, Teachers, Administrators, Staff, Board, and Community.
- Site Visits for Review Evaluation, and Monitoring.
- Transparency of its Publications, Standards, Policies, and Procedures.
- Annual Reports, Monitoring, and Re-evaluation Cycles
© Copyright 2014 Accreditation International
- NCPSA - National Council for Private School Accreditation Accreditation International (Ai) is an approved and recognized member in good standing with the National Council for Private School Accreditation and has cooperative accreditation, transferability of credits, and grade placement policies and agreements with the NCPSA member accrediting associations.
- Council on Occupational Education In 2010, the Council on Occupational Education (COE), is celebrating its 39th year of assuring quality and integrity in career and technical education. The COE accreditation process is conducted on behalf of more than 181,000 students nationally and internationally who pursue careers in a variety of technical fields. Council on Occupational Education
- Middle States Association - Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS) MSA-CESS is one of six Regional Accreditors in the USA and has a cooperative accreditation agreement with NCPSA and its member accrediting associations. MSA is one of the oldest and most prestigious public and private school accreditors in the USA. Middle States Association--Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools
Partners & Education
- NASSP - National Association for Secondary School Principals NASSP uses the NCPSA list of member accreditors of private schools for its approval of schools applying to participate in the National Honor Societies for Elementary, Junior High Secondary, and Senior High Secondary School students as well as National Student Councils. National Association of Secondary School Principals
- CASE - Council for Advancement and Support of Education CASE is education's leading resource for knowledge, standards, advocacy and training in alumni relations, communications, fundraising, marketing and related activities. Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- US Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Department of Homeland Security The Department of Homeland Security has approved NCPSA and its members' schools to be able to accept F-1 Non-Immigrant Foreign Students into their schools upon submitting application materials. US Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- United States Department of Education and the Office of Non-Public Education The US Department of Education has listed NCPSA on its Office of Non-Public Education website and provided a link to the NCPSA website. The US Department of Education does not recognize accrediting bodies for the accreditation of private or public elementary and secondary schools. ONPE is the liaison to the nonpublic school community for the U.S. Department of Education.
- International Council for Education Provides a wide variety of educational services to support accreditation and the development of schools and other educational entities. Some examples are Study Tours for students, teachers, and leaders; US Study opportunities at all levels; conferences, seminars, and workshops; program and school-wide consulting, and English language/testing institutes, programs, and courses. International Council for Education
- TELED Consultants International TCI provides educational consulting primarily for the purpose of strengthening and/or establishing accrediting associations. TCI services are used by national and International accrediting agencies, governments, corporation, universities, schools, and other educational entities.